EMH understands that keeping your business moving is vital, as even small gaps in productivity can cause lasting damage such as customer complaints, lost orders and financial losses.
With the long term performance of your equipment being determined by the quality of the maintenance, investing in an EMH maintenance contract will provide you with following benefits:-
- Instant access to experienced engineers who are specially trained and only use genuine parts
- Regular maintenance will help and reduce repair costs and mitigates the risk of expensive breakdowns
- Equipment is always in optimum operational condition
- Provides control over operating costs
- Higher trade-in value when the time comes to renew your machine
Our customer base is wide and diverse, ranging from the single user company to the larger organisations that use multiple and diverse material handling.
We invest heavily in our people, with our engineers given regular training on the latest equipment and technology to ensure they have the necessary knowledge to maintain your machine to the highest standards that optimise efficiency, safety and up time availability.
Routine maintenance servicing is arranged by appointment allowing you to plan for minimum disruption to your day to day work.
Our friendly team are on standby to help and are always happy to answer all of your enquiries, so please E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the office on 01698 746 158.